The thread on Cardiff on Molineux Mix has some decent recent posts. The ones that are worth debating further perhaps are the ones that cover trying to define what is 'good' football. Obviously there's the Cardiff vs Wolves approach being debated as two extremes of how to play.

So do you prefer your football 'cultured' with lots of passing to drag sides out of position and score the perfect goal, or do you prefer to see less structure and more individualism in your football?

On a personal level, I've always preferred the individual moments of brilliance, from players like Whitts and Koumas, to a good team goal. In my mind it's a bit like choosing between a Lamborghini or an Audi - one will be more reliable in achieving its goals and in isolation would be fine, but once you've driven the Lamborghini you'll have memories you'll never forget despite all the downsides.

In terms of what I seem to have gotten out of football over 4 decades, it's the moments of brilliance that burn brightest in my memory, along with the people I have gone on the ride with...