Wales Bales you obviously think you’re a neutral observer and you’re finding objective analytical links in regards to Donald trump so why do you only promote Consevative based links which are clearly in support of him and still tell us you’re ‘on the fence’ .

It’s nonsense isn’t t? You’ve gone along with everything he says, copy links from websites which blindly follow him, quote from his most loyal supporters and then tell us all this is objective, impartial, must be trusted without recourse as if you’re Moses in possession of the Ten Commandments 😂😂😂

No doubt you’ll tell me something about the MSM aren’t reporting what you want to hear, yet you’ve posted enough links from Fox and CNN when it’s suits.

For the final time please please please spare us the sitting on the fence line, it’s utter bullshite and have the balls to admit you’re a Trump supporter.

I don’t like him, I don’t like the things he says, his previous conduct in regards to his business dealings and I think he’s an amoral narcisstic character. Whether he’s guilty of collusion I’ll let Robert Mueller and his team to decide that

For now to parapahrase ‘I’m sitting in the fence’ in regards to that.