Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
Genuine thought here Wales Bales. I’m not a card carrying Globalist or whatever label you may think. I’d vote Demorcrat if I was American like millions of others I admit as that party are more aligned with my brows as opposed to the crazy Evangelist nonsense the Republicans now seem to propose.

Seriously though do you really think that the media would keep a lid on the fraudulent activities that you allege? My personal point of view is that if these wrong doings by the Democrat are out there I’d think the overwhelming majority of the media as opposed to just Fox News and Conservative based outlets would be all over it like a rash.

I don’t think there’s much loyalty in the media if they thought they could publish a huge story about the corruption you allege.

The fact that the Mueller enquiry is in the news is that people have admitted wrongdoing, plain and simple there.
We don't know who all the dirty actors are yet, but have you ever thought that certain members of the media may have been complicit in these events? Your views are based on the assumption that everybody is clean.

BTW I would probably vote Democrat too, but not for this current bunch of Democrats!