Quote Originally Posted by Wolves View Post
This has been speculated at length. The recognizable colours, badge, branding, etc make it very easy to market the club internationally. We are well aware that Guo Guangchang didn't grow up dreaming of Wolves as his boyhood club. Wolves are just one of many investments in this large conglomerate. The difference being, that Premier League football can offer immediate exposure for for Fosun that few others investments can. Wolves were a cheap purchase, compared with buying an established Prem club, or even a yoyo club like Newcastle.

After years of the Moxey spin, Morgan's lies (and stadium abandonment), we are thrilled for this. I get the point about being an international plaything. But being a British "club with soul" or perhaps a "real" club means nothing when your owners show little to no interest in offering an entertaining product. I'm confident the club's identity will forever be Wolves, unlike your owner's daft kit change idea, or the Hull Tigers fiasco. As long as Wolves are Wolves, at Molineux in old gold, I'll be happy to see some success after a very long painful period.
I agree that it’s nice to suddenly be competitive again as a club. Enjoy the ride and we’ll all see where it takes you.