Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
What, by saying that Bennett's tackle was a bad one? I'm not the one who has turned this into petty personal insults. I'm also not the one who has turned this into another of those rebrand threads. I am likely to be the one to take the blame though!

It's flattering that you think I am both responsible and capable of building and knocking bridges down but I'm more amused that this thread is less about Bwnnett's awful challenge on Sane (which some Cardiff fans find amusing, but would be up in arms had it been reversed), and more to with slagging off my non attendance at Cardiff games - with some of the slagging off taking place on a forum run by people who have rarely attended games!
I'm not referring to this thread. I agree having seen the pictures he should have received a red.

Just an observation that having left 'because Tan turned fan against fan', other than the usual message board bickering, you seem to have been more involved than most with ongoing ructions with other fans. Just seems a little ironic given the reason you stated for no longer going. Most seem to have decided to move on and thereby repair previous frictions - either from City sadly, or from the ridiculous rebrand.

I'm not planning to debate the issue with you, it's just an impression.