Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
I'm not referring to this thread. I agree having seen the pictures he should have received a red.

Just an observation that having left 'because Tan turned fan against fan', other than the usual message board bickering, you seem to have been more involved than most with ongoing ructions with other fans. Just seems a little ironic given the reason you stated for no longer going. Most seem to have decided to move on and thereby repair previous frictions - either from City sadly, or from the ridiculous rebrand.

I'm not planning to debate the issue with you, it's just an impression.
Um, you may need to take a look at Colonel Carediffi's board - apart from calling the lawnmower a tart earlier today, I don't really get involved in the name calling that is the predominant feature of the back-slappers board. I talk about football, I talk about Tan's cock-ups, I talk about my wish for Tan to sod off or, preferably, issue a full blown apology for the way he set fan v fan (again, I'll point you to Colonel Carediffi's board for an indication of how these things can manifest).

I make an observation, people usually ignore it, some debate it with civility, others turn it into a personal attack on me - to which I have a right to respond.

People, rightly, got upset when I posted I was happy to see Tan's team fail - I don't post such things anymore and instead of being selective about the sorts of things I supposedly post, perhaps take a look through my posting history with objectivity instead of subjectivity.

This is still, predominantly, a football message board. I still take an active interest in football and, in the near future, I will be attending games at CCS again because Tan won't stick around for much longer.