Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
Completely agree, i'll say this now, sometimes it's awful, but how can I moan at a manager that is getting a tune out of the likes of Feeney, Halford etc, or bringing in a player that hasn't played for six months (Connolly) and there's no sulking from him, just commitment to the cause, no hiding, even when he knows that he's on his way out and unlikely to feature much this season. It shows me that Warnock has got them all on board, which is incredible. There's nothing positive from the media or other fans, when infact, what we are witnessing is a group of pretty average players working to a system, belief and togetherness that other clubs and supporters would die for, they're jealous.
If this was American Football they would make a Hollywood movie about it.. all jokes aside..yes completely agree with all of that.

Halford gets stick on social media, Feeney gets berated by our own on here and they both slot in and do a job.
Connolly did a job even if on the odd occasion he looked a little awkward (struggling to put over what I mean here)
He got carded early on though and STILL didn't stop attempting to win the ball.

Listened to Hoilett on ifollow and he can't say enough about Warnock and his man management.