Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
I disagree about Parker. Parker's fought worse fighters than Wilder. His fight against Hughie Fury was intended to build him up in the public eye to fight AJ and it was an absolute snorefest, Parker not wanting to get hit.

He's fought bums in NZ. Biggest name? Francois Botha. Impressive until you consider Botha was 42 and barely able to move in the ring. He's been aided fighting at home as on numerous occasions he's hit fighters already down on one knee.

Parker is the "world champion" that EVERY heavyweight boxer wants to fight, even Bellew.

If AJ loses to Parker it'll be an even bigger shock than Buster Douglas beating Tyson.

Valid points. I just get the feeling that Parker is durable and wont want to trade blows.. The type of fighter that AJ may struggle with. Wilder believes he's the shit and I can see him getting drawn in. I think Dillian Whyte could give both of them (Parker Wilder) a good fight. A mediocre standard compared to times gone by but I think AJ has all the makings. He will certainly bash that yank up. They just don't make em anymore.

Edit. The yanks don't make decent heavyweights any more I meant. Sorry.

Feel free to name the last one anybody, in the spirit of conversation like.