Wolves away 2005 ish We won 3-2.
Bubble trip but 4 of us managed to get away from the old bill in the carpark to get another few drinks (as if we needed them I was bolloxed anyway).
Got in a pub in Wolverhamton town centre watched the sky early game and had a few more drinks. Left the pub but i think we had been sussed by a few of the locals, crossed the roundabout did n`t fancy the subway. walked down towards the ground and bought a hotdog, then this young Wolves fan heard our accents and said welsh kents and ran off. Got down to that pub by the back of the south bank and there was a welcoming committee. i`d like to say I gave a good account of myself but to be honest I headed a few fists then had to make a tactical withdrawal . Got in the ground and passed out with concussion. After the game all hell broke loose and in the shenanigans I tripped off a kerb and fecked my Knee up. I was now limping had a huge black eye and had a stinking hangover. The next day I had to take my son to Sunday school, I had few stares I can tell you.