Quote Originally Posted by Forest Green Bluebird View Post
Quite a few said yesterday to just move on, and at the time I more or less agreed.

However, more 'incriminating' evidence has apparently surfaced and Derby cannot be allowed to set a precedent.

The scenario exists that Derby would be favourites to win the rearranged fixture due to having a rejuvenated squad and massive home support, possibly stopping Cardiff gaining an automatic promotion spot and then failing to get through via the play-offs. This scenario will be a devastating blow given the value of playing in the PL.

Imagine Derby eventually playing Cardiff in the play-off final and winning it.

Had Cardiff played Derby yesterday they would have been favourites to win and move 10 points clear of Fulham & Villa - a virtually unassailable lead.

Ken Choo and Vince Alm will maintain the pressure on the EFL to make a just decision.

I hope that Derby are given a 10 point deduction so that they have virtually no chance of replacing any team who deserve their place in the play-offs.
Ten point deduction? That is ridiculous. Also, why does what happen yesterday preclude Derby from taking part in the play offs? Worst things have happened in football, and this isn't the first time a game has been blatantly postponed and/or abandoned.

Personally, I think Derby should be docked 3 points for failing to fulfill a fixture, and I think Cardiff should be given a 3-0 walkover. I also think those who spent hard earned money to travel up should be recompensed.