Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
Exactly this. I hope to god the players don't read this board. The posters doing the criticising may well call themselves fans but they certainly are NOT supporters at the moment. There is a time and a place for wholly negative criticism which is after the event and after all is lost, NOT NOW!! It's completely and utterly damaging to the cause..!

I would warrant none of these people hold management positions, if they did they'd be getting absolutely shite results.. There's a reason you won't be seeing Warnock criticising the players right now. Disappointing to see posters like TOBW join in with this conceited bullshit TBH. The lot of you having a go whilst precluding any positivity cannot call yourselves supporters at the moment and should be ashamed to join with any celebrations should we succeed. Arseholes.
The last thing I'd expect is to see Warnock criticising the players, but there is a difference between him and us and the thing I find really strange is that about 95% of the time (i.e. when we aren't coming to the end of a season where were challenging for automatic promotion) it's open house on here when it comes to slagging off our players - now, different rules seem to apply.