I don’t think it makes me clever tbh, I don’t think it was unintelligent people they targeted I think it was more people who felt undervalued of which a lot of the U.K. is full of.

Intelligence isn’t the issue it’s people not getting a fair crack at life due to the failing of successive governments to take notice.

Wales and the north of England aren’t full of stupid people, but they are full of people who time and again have been ignored by the government. The right wing media and the government have blamed this solely on immigrants and the EU for years and it came back to bite Cameron on the arse.

I’m not saying those things are completely innocent but they are no where near the main reasons people are eating from food banks, crime has increased and the NHS is failing. Both main parties and Murdoch want you to think they’re the main reasons though.

Some of the most intelligent people I know voted brexit; lawyers, traders, engineers. They were all taken in by it too. That’s why it’s a problem, it doesn’t target the stupid.