+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Scary Scenario!

Scary Scenario!

Was messaging my nephew during the latter stages of the Man U game yesterday. Imagine the scenario we were trying to win something and had to rely on the Jacks having to beat a team at home against the worst team in the division.

Not quite the same, but there are bound to be many more twists in the run in to come as all teams results this stage of the season are very unpredictable. We could yet be going into our last game of the season v Reading needing something from it. They are of course managed by an ex Jack Paul Clement. I for one will be wishing our fate is sealed before that as it's a scenario that would be impossible to stomach should it go tits up.

Re: Scary Scenario!

You need to learn to relax old man.. .

If we can't beat the shower of shit that is reading (sorry pearcey) we don't deserve to go up

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    You need to learn to relax old man.. .
    Aww man, I know, i'm much worse as i've got older Dan! Me, dad and Tosh are like those 2 old grumpy gits that sit in the box on the muppets! Nephew's and sister are like your good self! I suppose if we need a result from that Reading game we can always rely on Gunter for a 90 min og, he would probably run round the ground doing the Ayatollah tbf!!

Trust me, it will be all done and dusted a week tomorrow at derby, (famous last words).

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Trust me, it will be all done and dusted a week tomorrow at derby, (famous last words).
    Other famous last words

“Who fkg threw that?”

Lord Mayor of Hiroshima

Apologies to our sino Celtic mboarder just in case

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    If we can't beat the shower of shit that is reading (sorry pearcey) we don't deserve to go up
    Very nicely put

Have a day off Unc! Have some faith mun!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydee201 View Post
    Have a day off Unc! Have some faith mun!
    If I started being wildly optimistic you would think something was wrong mate! Nice to see you put in an appearance here btw!!

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Was messaging my nephew during the latter stages of the Man U game yesterday. Imagine the scenario we were trying to win something and had to rely on the Jacks having to beat a team at home against the worst team in the division.

Not quite the same, but there are bound to be many more twists in the run in to come as all teams results this stage of the season are very unpredictable. We could yet be going into our last game of the season v Reading needing something from it. They are of course managed by an ex Jack Paul Clement. I for one will be wishing our fate is sealed before that as it's a scenario that would be impossible to stomach should it go tits up.
    The way Clement feels about the jacks at present there is more chance of him telling them to throw the match, imagine we are already up though, and Stoke beat the jacks to send them down in the last day.....what a summer....😎😜