Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
Hope your cat shows up safe and well.
My mother's cat ran out one day (I was working away so couldn't go look for him) he was flustered due to a few too many grandkids visiting, he always came back even after a few nights away bit the last time he went he never came back.
I'm convinced in the 2 years he's been gone I've seen him around the streets but it'd be a bit weird if it wasn't and I approached a strangers cat calling Leo fortune west, and tbh I can't get close enough to look it in the eyes, so we've given up all hope of seeing that lovely cat again sadly.
I wouldn't be too bothered if we were still in Fairwater, because, although he never went missing for this long, it wasn't unusual for him not to be about for days. However, completely contrary to what I was expecting, my other cat (his mother) coped much better with the move than he did - the reason why I opened the back door the morning he went missing was that there was nothing in his behaviour up to then to suggest he would go roaming (he had been coming back in within a minute or two).

I'm thinking we're not going to find him now in the short term, but, because he has a chip with the new address on it, he may turn up some time in the future when I've all but given up on seeing him again.