Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
As has been said what seems a million times, there are many reasons why crowds will be different from past games.
The previous poster is right, you are being selective. Facts they may be but like statistics, they may be portrayed in various ways to suit the publisher's agenda.

You do seem to have some allies on here, smart ones too, and may well agree to negative posts. Some may have agendas anti our owner and some may be posting for genuine reasons for discussion and debate.
What is clear though is that you rarely post any 'facts' in a positive light for the City and endeavour to provoke reaction and put a downer on things.

You have gone on the defensive with the 'credibility' statement and there are people who have resorted to a bit of name calling recently (hand up calling you a jack) but is it any wonder?

If you want people's perception of you to change then try and add some balance.
Hardly being defensive, which part of the crowds OP was infactual? How can I make 15000 against Ipswich positive?

It may come as a surprise, but I couldn't care less what people think of me. That is because few of you debate me, and most of you insult me as a get out..
So what?
The figures speak for themselves, it's concerning because the club loses parachute payments next season and, in the unlikely event of you being a Championship club next season, you will be supporting a club haemorrhaging money, with a significantly lower turn over and a dus interested fan base (for many reasons).

However, the blues are finally going up and, as with everything, the Premier League will solve all these issues.