Thread: WOULD HE BE A GOOD SIGNING?!

Re: WOULD HE BE A GOOD SIGNING?!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    nope !
    Your use of smilies suggests otherwise.

don't take much effort, does it.

Where's the "calm down, calm down" smiley. ?
    If you are going to take the piss out of somebody for their spelling or grammar, maybe it is best in future to check your own mate. Sentences should start with a capital letter.

70 k a week nah . Let's play Danny Ward and Zahore first.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    If you are going to take the piss out of somebody for their spelling or grammar, maybe it is best in future to check your own mate. Sentences should start with a capital letter.
    Dembe likes this

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    If you are going to take the piss out of somebody for their spelling or grammar, maybe it is best in future to check your own, mate. Sentences should start with a capital letter.

nope !
    Answer up, ya passive aggressive bully.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Answer up, ya passive aggressive bully.
    Just got up Me ! Aggressive ?

Have not gone back to page one, to see what's transpired, but if you are on about me having a laugh with our Fulham friend, why did you need to get involved ?

It started off with him/her using "of", instead of "have".

Now there is a famous author (so he and his minions say ), so I asked our Fulham friend, if he/she was a famous author. I was not picking him up on his/her vocabulary, (well a little I suppose ), but asking him/her a question.

It was then he/she made the mistake of using "your", instead of "you're" and I made light of this. This was a conversation/debate between him/her and myself, you for some reason got involved and took the high and mighty stance, saying I was being the "vocabulary police".

It was never about vocabulary, but the fact, was he/her an author, you got involved, no-one asked you to join in.

Sorry for the late reply, but as I said, just got up and logged back on, if it is showing I am logged in, it's because I don't log out, as it's a bugger to get back on since the "BOSS" changed the settings.

Have a nice day

don't take much effort, does it.

Where's the "calm down, calm down" smiley. ?
    'Doesn't' take much effort-Apparently not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    'Doesn't' take much effort-Apparently not.
    Capitalisation within the middle of a sentence.

Just got up Me ! Aggressive ?

Have not gone back to page one, to see what's transpired, but if you are on about me having a laugh with our Fulham friend, why did you need to get involved ?

It started off with him/her using "of", instead of "have".

Now there is a famous author (so he and his minions say ), so I asked our Fulham friend, if he/she was a famous author. I was not picking him up on his/her vocabulary, (well a little I suppose ), but asking him/her a question.

It was then he/she made the mistake of using "your", instead of "you're" and I made light of this. This was a conversation/debate between him/her and myself, you for some reason got involved and took the high and mighty stance, saying I was being the "vocabulary police".

It was never about vocabulary, but the fact, was he/her an author, you got involved, no-one asked you to join in.

Sorry for the late reply, but as I said, just got up and logged back on, if it is showing I am logged in, it's because I don't log out, as it's a bugger to get back on since the "BOSS" changed the settings.

Have a nice day

Pray tell, "where did I use the phrase CHILL OUT" ?
    One piece of advice - just put Dembe on ignore. You will miss nothing, and save loads of time.