+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 52 , voluptuous lady , likes the outdoors , pontypool , see you next season

52 , voluptuous lady , likes the outdoors , pontypool , see you next season

That's my summer sorted !

Re: 52 , voluptuous lady , likes the outdoors , pontypool , see you next season

They're fickle from the Eastern Valleys, mind.

(I should know - I'm married to a 'Pooler)

Will you be taking her up the Walnut?

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    I've heard it's difficult to get in there, but when you do it's a guaranteed good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I've heard it's difficult to get in there, but when you do it's a guaranteed good time.
    There'll be no resistance at the front entrance. Nice to see Sludge going for the younger lady.

Heard they've got bouncers on the back door there

Walnut? Please tell me that's not what it sounds like.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    They're fickle from the Eastern Valleys, mind.

(I should know - I'm married to a 'Pooler)
    You're a very lucky fella then

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Walnut? Please tell me that's not what it sounds like.
    What does it sound like?

You want to take her up the open, Sludge.

Always very warm and friendly there and anything you want on tap all the time.

http://www.theopenhearth.wales

Sludge scours the internet dating site Local Slags (https://www.localslags.co.uk/) where his username is Raymondo Bernard. There he's a sophisticated 30-something entrepreneur of Mediterranean heritage. His profile photo is of a young Erik Estrada.

The women lie too. The voluptuous 52-year-old is likely to be over 60 with three original teeth left in her head. He's arranged to meet her at Merthyr Mawr. His plan is to seduce her with a free rissole and chips then whisk her off to the sand dunes for a fingering.