+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Football 365's Summer Transfer Guide - Cardiff

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Football 365's Summer Transfer Guide - Cardiff

Of the 3 teams promoted, our brand of football is the least suited to the Premier League. It works great in the Championship though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Of the 3 teams promoted, our brand of football is the least suited to the Premier League. It works great in the Championship though.
    Hang on, there's only two sides gone up so far - think Villa play a pretty basic type of game as well.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Hang on, there's only two sides gone up so far - think Villa play a pretty basic type of game as well.
    Villa or Fulham will adapt to the Premier League style of football and bring in new players to do that, but it looks like we are going to stick with the same style that brought us success in the Championship.

Villa or Fulham will adapt to the Premier League style of football and bring in new players to do that, but it looks like we are going to stick with the same style that brought us success in the Championship.
    That's a hell of a leap to say that Villa will adapt. Bruce hardly has a sterling record in the Prem either.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    That's a hell of a leap to say that Villa will adapt. Bruce hardly has a sterling record in the Prem either.
    You have to admit the Warnock Way is not everybody's way, it's quite unique

You have to admit the Warnock Way is not everybody's way, it's quite unique
    I didn't mention Warnock, I mentioned Bruce. His football has been garbage this season and there's no divine right they've got to stay up or that they'll adapt.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I didn't mention Warnock, I mentioned Bruce. His football has been garbage this season and there's no divine right they've got to stay up or that they'll adapt.
    I would say the Championship is his level. He is a good Championship manager. If they are smart they will get rid of him should they get promoted, and find a Premier League quality manager. That's what a smart club would do, if they want to take it to the next level.

There is some utter shite in the bottom half of the Premier League, if we play like we did in August I'd fancy us against the majority of the sides in the Premier League

We'll be fine