Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
He's a very important player for us, we won't get an adequate replacement very easily
Just what I was thinking. Zohore missed eleven matches with his injury last season, so he scored nine times in twenty nine starts and six substitute appearances. Slightly better than one goal in every four appearances is not great for a central striker, but when he is almost exclusively used as a lone striker with a service to him that very rarely played to his strengths, then I don't think it is bad.

Zohore has something about him which marks him down as one of our players who could make a big impact in the Premier League if he is used as he should be and he becomes confident - I think if we sold him we'd probably have to pay more than we got for him to get a like for like replacement, especially if we are favouring the domestic market and players with Premier League experience.

Ken might just win his first senior cap for Denmark tonight - they're playing Sweden (ko 6.45), wonder if there's a stream anywhere?