Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
TBH it wouldn’t really matter anyway. As Inpointed out before, the size of the figures in football now mean there’s next to nothing we can do.

If Tan pulled the plug then we are fecked no matter what anyone has said.

So no matter what we do it makes absolutely no difference.

When we were in the crap after Sam dropped us in it I bought £10k if shares ( Im one of the few who didn’t sell up to Tan- not that it makes any difference)... several others did the same and that helped keep us alive.
I was also one of the original handful who set the Trust up ( I ended up shelling out the money needed when another fan who liked self publicity pulled his promise of help when he found out it didn’t guarantee he controlled it)...

Nowadays, although I’m very pleased we have the Trust ( but wish many more fans had joined), I can see very little we could do if Tan decided he’d had enough and was going to asset strip and wind the club up.

So best approach is to keep him onside ��
I actually stayed in the Trust for a few years after I stopped going. Like you, I was shocked that only a few hundred could see the point. Although, to be fair, the Trust is no longer viable. The way I saw it (back then and in simplistic terms), if Cardiff filed for CVA, then fans would have to find 10p in a £ to take over the club. I saw that as being a possibility - now it isn't. Of course, as fans we can't do anything. Could we have stopped Hammam's ego trip? Did we want to? Same with Tan. But, just because fans have no voice, it doesn't stop them from asking awkward questions. Often, I think people write on here with a possible misconception that Vincent Tan is reading some messages and hoping to charm his wallet open. I write on here because I supported that club through all the divisions (except Premier League), and I sincerely hope there is a football club left after Tan departs. Nothing I say makes the blindest bit of difference, I am under no illusions.