+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Safe in their hands

Re: Safe in their hands

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Can you point me to where I have said that it is anything to do with immigration.
    [quote]
    I was going to comment on the population increase over the period as well. Can't understand why anyone but the terminally stupid would look at these figures in isolation with the obvious massive influx in population.

Still, its propaganda like this that works for the stupid.

My bad - Increase in population rather than influx, which I accept infers immigration.

I have never suggested immigration is wrong or problematic.

The increase in population has impacted on the use of NHS services in the UK.

Fair dos

My bad - Increase in population rather than influx, which I accept infers immigration.

The increase in population has impacted on the use of NHS services in the UK.
    Surely then a population increase is something that should be easily dealt with by whoever is in charge at the time. Increased population isn’t a valid reason it just means it being even more under funded.

Nick and ninianclark pair of bullshitters , note to self

Croesy did or did your wife not suffer cancer ? Yes or no because I distinctly remember sending you a pm wishing her well, if that was the case why are you taking the piss out of a potential like ending mental illness

Good old ninianclark even sent me a PM to sent to his allegedly mental health in law to raise some points after I said my stay at llandough was shocking , sounds like more smoke in the grass from a snake in the grass

Pair of bullshitters

[QUOTE=Nick;4891098]My bad - Increase in population rather than influx, which I accept infers immigration.

You think it is though as does your mukka ninianclark

Someone needs to be reminded that if you’re constantly and only using anecdotal evidence to back up your points people aren’t going to listen to you.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Nick and ninianclark pair of bullshitters , note to self

Croesy did or did your wife not suffer cancer ? Yes or no because I distinctly remember sending you a pm wishing her well, if that was the case why are you taking the piss out of a potential like ending mental illness

Good old ninianclark even sent me a PM to sent to his allegedly mental health in law to raise some points after I said my stay at llandough was shocking , sounds like more smoke in the grass from a snake in the grass

Pair of bullshitters
    Sludge - I do not want to talk about my family on here. However, in this instance i will confirm that, thankfully, my wife has never suffered with cancer. You must be mistaking me for somebody else I'm afraid.

Can you also please guide me to where I am "taking the piss", in your words of any mental health issues????

[QUOTE=SLUDGE FACTORY;4891113]

You think it is though as does your mukka ninianclark
    You know what I think now do you????

Sludge - I do not want to talk about my family on here. However, in this instance i will confirm that, thankfully, my wife has never suffered with cancer. You must be mistaking me for somebody else I'm afraid.

Can you also please guide me to where I am "taking the piss", in your words of any mental health issues????
    Your wife never suffered ? Well that makes your comments ........at least I have never been sectioned .......knowing I have .......even the more distasteful .....as several people said so during the time

You want to discuss it any further you know where you can find me , use the pm facility

[QUOTE=Nick;4891120]

You know what I think now do you????
    Yes , you're a small minded cretin

Your wife never suffered ? Well that makes your comments at least I have never been sectioned .......knowing I have .......even the more distasteful .....as several people did during the time

You want to discuss it any further you know where you can find me , use the pm facility
    Can you also please guide me to where I am "taking the piss", in your words of any mental health issues???? I am lost on this - where have I mentioned you being sectioned???????????

[QUOTE=SLUDGE FACTORY;4891125]

Yes , you're a small minded cretin

Try to keep it civil, Sludge.

Can you also please guide me to where I am "taking the piss", in your words of any mental health issues???? I am lost on this - where have I mentioned you being sectioned???????????
    You know you did , you said at least I have never been sectioned, then went very quiet as several people said ......classy ......I ignored it

But when you continue to spout shite you gotta have the truth

Deny it as much as you want , I know what you are

[QUOTE=Nick;4891128]

Try to keep it civil, Sludge.
    Now that is ironic coming from a **** who mentions at least I haven't been sectioned to

someone who who been through it

Keep it civil to a **** ? Bollocks

You know you did , you said at least I have never been sectioned, then went very quiet as several people said ......classy ......I ignored it

But when you continue to spout shite you gotta have the truth

Deny it as much as you want , I know what you are
    When did I say that? Can you please show me as I do not have a clue what you are on about.

When did I say that? Can you please show me as I do not have a clue what you are on about.
    You said it , you know you said it , others even commented on the thread , stop wasting my time and go and have a cup of tea

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    You really are off your cake

1. A close family member works in the (brand new) facility for mental health at llandough. I did pass on your concerns to her. However , after what I was told, they have much bigger concerns at the Bridgend childrens facility though. Llandough in comparison is a 100 times better.

2. I sent you a PM previously to prove that a relative of mine was on the mental health board and was getting 30k (in 2009) to attend 1 meeting a month - something I said was shocking - and something that you said was BS. She has since retired after her MBE and the 30k a year top up is no longer in operation.

As you were.
    The new facility , well six years old , is poor and staff know this , my contact speaks to me about it every week .........mental health facilities were far better when our area was covered by Bridgend , your close family member is either making it up or towing the party line as llandough is crap and provides fewer beds than Whitchurch used to as for the old biddy don't remember that conversation , send me the pm again

By contact I mean community nurse

Availability heuristic Sums him up perfectly

The new facility , well six years old , is poor and staff know this , my contact speaks to me about it every week .........mental health facilities were far better when our area was covered by Bridgend , your close family member is either making it up or towing the party line as llandough is crap and provides fewer beds than Whitchurch used to as for the old biddy don't remember that conversation , send me the pm again

By contact I mean community nurse
    Ninian ifyouvegotadogivegotabiggerone Clark is the one off his cake NQAT

And whatever you do don’t ask him to send you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Sludge - You have mail