Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
Too much negative branding, the Greens will never receive widespread approval. We need a mainstream alternative to challenge red v blue, with policies that appeal to the grass roots.
By mainstream I presume you mean another new and shiny establishment approved clone dedicated to maintaining the status quo in which 97% of the money supply is issued by private financial institutions as debt.

This is from 2011 when the ECB broke its own rules: 'It will also cut its reserve ratio requirement for banks to 1% from 2% to free up capital and boost lending.' http://money.cnn.com/2011/12/08/news...ates/index.htm

The above means their banks can create loans at interest x100 of the total they have cash on deposit internally and parked at the ECB combined. Try that fraud in any other walk of life and you'll be banged-up sharpish. Here in Blighty there's no reserve requirement ratio! And what happens when their loans go bad? They get bailed-out and the tab is paid by everyone else via austerity that has translated into negative real interest rates for years on end (robbing savers to enrich bankers), benefit and public sector pay freezes and swingeing cuts to police and other public services.

"I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls the British money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply." Nathan Rothschild.