Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
Part of the problem with City away fans, is that "THEY WILL NOT SIT IN THEIR ALLOCATED SEAT", for this reason, we have a reduced ticket allocation.

Last time we were there, City fans would not move out of the disabled section in the front, for this reason we have a further reduction.

There are no cloak & dagger theories to see here.
I guess not Tony. However, I remember some cloak and dagger stuff going on the last time in the Prem. I did 17 aways last season so I know I should be okay. But I am concerned some regular travellers will get a rough deal, if they are not quick off the mark. Original Evidence of this - Brentford sales last season was not given a criteria and quite a number of regulars missed out.
Not sure how clubs can gauge whether or not city fans sit in there allocated seats or not, when many away games last season and a few before, the away end was not even half full at best. We haven't played at Bournemouth in a competitive game for a few years either. So I think the reason given is unjust and void of evidence. But hey ho, we just have to get on with it I guess.
Any ideas when the club are going to put details of Bournemouth criteria and dates of sale up on website Tony?
Spedger