Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
I have no doubt we have a squad that's too weak, haven't recruited as well as our peers nor do we look impressive at the moment (thought it is pre season) and our heavy favourite status to come back down, is without a doubt correct. However, the ****ing snobbery from the majority of fans in the premier league is borderline cringeworthy, living in a world where they think the majority of football teams nationally and internationally play some sort of liquid football, free flowing with rabona induced goals every other attack. Hope we stay up just we can laugh in the face of these dickheads. Long live the likes of us, Huddersfield and Burnley gate crashing this plastic league. I really would love us to go around and just live up to the on pitch thug status that everyone seems to believe we have, and for the likes of Gunnar, Bamba and Morrison to go around kicking lumps out of this league.
I don't really want us doing that. There was a misconception last season that we were promoted on the back of thuggish play. By bitter teams we beat or who finished behind us.

I'd be quite happy though if we stay up and the 3 teams relegated spend the whole season whining about our style of play.