+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FREE TOMMY ROBINSON. NOW!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FREE TOMMY ROBINSON. NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I forget the name of the journalist and the social worker who were prominent in highlighting the issues in Rotherham but they were the people who highlighted this issue initially.

Not Robinson and his ilk, they merely reacted to events. The issue I have is that Robinson is a gobshite who could have caused a trial to collapse because of his stupid actions. He did it for his own self exposure and through funding from idiots especially from the USA he is financially better offf.

Not bad work for an ex BNP with a number of criminal offences. You can’t polish a turd and all that and it’s amazing how many people have fallen for this he’s a hero bullshit.
    Yep ,your right there , but one point was ery prominent in that period, folk from politicians, police , news outlets, authorities were frightened stiff to deal with this issue because of the potengial race card accusations, and that is documented in the case papers . However awful the BNP were all over this , and yes they are scum ,yes they n
    Made political gain ,but they were shouting about it, plus some brave social workers .

How could this have , ,
    go on for so long , with some 1400 children effected , is beyond my thought process, what is clear a lot of folk turned a blind eye, for a very long time .

Re: FREE TOMMY ROBINSON. NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yep ,your right there , but one point was ery prominent in that period, folk from politicians, police , news outlets, authorities were frightened stiff to deal with this issue because of the potengial race card accusations, and that is documented in the case papers . However awful the BNP were all over this , and yes they are scum ,yes they n
    Made political gain ,but they were shouting about it, plus some brave social workers .

How could this have , ,
    go on for so long , with some 1400 children effected , is beyond my thought process, what is clear a lot of folk turned a blind eye, for a very long time .
    Just to play devil's advocate for a second. Every time there is a historical scandal people come up with some excuse to absolve themselves of any guilt for not reporting what they saw going on. BBC sexual abuse it was 'no one would have listened, he was too powerful', This time it was 'I didn't want to be called a racist'. The one thing I have never ever heard anybody say is 'I was a **** and I should have reported it'.