Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
I'm not though. If I were I would concede the point, just as I had done earlier in the thread. The point here being that, semantics aside, Warnock was not "0 supported" whilst managing QPR in the Premier League. He was out of his depth, anyone who remembers watching his side get thrashed 6-0 at home by Fulham will remember QPR fans wanted him out for a longer period than the directors wanted him out.

Warnock has won 3 promotions from the Championship to the Premier League.

Sheff U - relegated. Wasn't Warnock's fault.
QPR - sacked after 20 games. Wasn't his fault either - he blamed Social Networking.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/16634917

Note, in this article Warnock talks candidly about his sacking but at no stage does he complain about a lack of support from QPR.
I couldn't give a shit, mate. You made up 3 separate facts about Warnock's time at QPR and that's all I'm disputing. If you'd just focussed on how shit he apparantly was and left his spending (or lack of) out of it, you'd be doing much better in getting your point accross.

Taarabt was not bought for £3m by QPR - that was how much Spurs paid for him.
He wasn't on £3m p/a in the Championship/
He wasn't on £65k p/w under Warnock - he was given a new contract under Hughes taking his wages up to... coincidentally... £65k p/w.

You know you're wrong. I know you're wrong. Anyone reading this knows you're wrong. So, that's good enough for me.