Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
Big words shout-em-down.

I doubt any team has stayed up by spending 25 million. I want us to stay up.

If in any other walk of life someone treated you as Tan did a couple of years back you’d put that guy firmly in the “steer clear” column. I’m aware he calls the shots but I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him. That is real world reaction to people who behave like a tit.

If you choose to wipe that from your memory then good for you. Your being unreasonable though if you expect everyone else not to utter a single bad word against the guy.

My opinion is that the club is being overly cautious. With a minimum 65 million in parachutes, I think it’d be well worth forking out another 20m to make the team competitive and potentially get another 100+ million in tv rights next season.

Remember that there is also no guarantee that we’ll come straight back up. My opinion is that we should be pushing a little bit more.
Very few peoole gave Warnock a dog's chance of promotion last season, but we got it... automatically!

Why the hell do "fans" like you come on here and spout this negative shite which is invariably direct spin from the Sky sports or talk shite "experts"?

Yes, we know we are up against it and the chances are, you and Shirt/Kris will be proved right on many occasions.

Fact us the majority of us don't care what you think or whether you will be proved right or wrong.
We just want to support our club.

You are no better, in fact you are so much worse, than the farmer across the bridge and the deluded Yorkshireman who both post on here.
At least with the said two, we know where they stand. It is rivalry. Two reps from opposing sets of fans trading insults.

You are like a pair of spies in the camp, trying to infect people with propaganda in an attempt to destabilise.

You ain't fooling anyone you know.
You ain't City fans.