Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
No need to be sorry, I agree with a lot of what you said, I chose Business as I was 18 straight out of school and no idea what I wanted to do.
Wanted to go to uni for the social aspect. I had a good time and don’t regret any of that, but the flip side was I never worked towards a particular career. Most people on my course ended up getting graduate roles at admiral and places like that, but I think my issue is I am not an office type person and not committed to finding these graduate roles. My previous jobs have been golf instructor in Boston (USA) and snowboard instructor in Italy.

Therefore I believe I am suffering from lack of consistency in what I studied and what I enjoy doing.

I have recently applied to be an Officer in the RAF as it seems a great bridge to match my love of travel and sport with a (half tidy) academic background.
I'm not quite sure why, but I think you will end up doing well in life . You come across as being honest and pragmatic. Don't be overly concerned by expectations - I didn't pass my driving test until I was 34 and I got married for the first time at 46. Live the life YOU want.