Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
Bull deserves a chance. Salter has had plenty of chances but sadly isn’t good enough.
Murphy may make it as a batsman. He has done well on occasions this season. Owen Morgan has had so few chances. Brown looked out of his depth.

Surprised Hogsn didn’t enforce the follow in but with Glammy 333 ahead and six wickets in hand we should end the season as we started it with a win.
Haven't managed to get to see Glammy this season much (thankfully ) so I can't accurately comment on the new contracts given to these youngsters.
What I will say though is that if the reward for success on the pitch was mirrored in their deals, they will still be dining at MacDonalds and shopping in Aldi for the foreseeable.

Regarding the decision to bat rather than force the follow on, I think it was the right one.
After seven successive defeats, even an (unlikely) draw would be seen as progress but I also could see a scenario of our attack being taken to the cleaners and our batsmen crumbling again.

Another factor, tomorrow weatherwise is the better of the 2 days left to bat... I won't be putting any money on a win mind you!