Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
I think Fulham could do with a player like him, Southampton possibly, Burnley perhaps and you'd have to think that sides that are promoted would be interested.
Ralls is a very good championship midfielder, He may develop into something better, although he'd better get wriggle on.

Maybe he could fit into a system where he was given a specific job, with others around him being creative. He's slow on the ball, watch how he has to reset himself because he hasn't got a quick footballing brain. Tim alluded to the fact that he doesn't have anyone to pass to, that's a problem for us, but then Ralls needs to learn how to keep the ball and be strong, draw fouls or knock a decent hail Mary over the fullbacks head and turn the opposition. He panics in possession and he doesn't have a quick brain in tight situations, imperative at this level and in the way we play. He's a good player, but doesn't have the speed of thought for me. I reckon that he'll do well tomorrow though, Burnley will not commit to flooding the midfield or pressing us to high.