Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
We win the group and get promoted to the top group for the next Nations League competition. We may also be a top seed for the Euro 2020 draw. We also qualify for the play offs where will be up against the other group B winners. If we win the play offs we qualify for Euro 2020 if we haven’t already done so through the Euro qualifying campaign.

I may have some of the above wrong.
I am not sure you have the play-offs bit quite right, but I don't understand it so might be wrong.

4 games which decide seeding for Euro qualifiers. 20 euro qualifiers with top 2 from each group going through automatically and 4 remaining teams decided by winner of playoffs from Nations League. Longer term there is promotion and relegation and a winner of Nations League - the latter seeming quite unimportant.

- Am I right in saying play-offs are 2 games only? Does that mean 1 game only in semi and 1 game in final?
- Am I right in saying that there needs to be 4 teams in each play-offs? I expect all but maybe 2 of teams in Nations league A to qualify so remaining 2 go into play-off and 2 others come from Nations League B? Who then makes up 2 remaining teams in B play-off?

Apparently, teams like Georgia (not great history but currently doing well) will have a better chance of tournament football than usual but not sure how play-offs work otherwise.

Basically we have to win all our games until things become clearer!