Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
Judy, have a look at what i said, you'll see that we implemented a fair portion of what I believed we should do in order to get a result. If you understood football then you would have noticed that for the first time this season our midfield were playing a higher line and not allowing Fulham time to settle or get anything going from the back. Bamba was also doing a great job of stepping into the midfield. We played with more tempo and urgency, something we have to do at home in order to pick up points. You are wrong-again.

I may not be an 'expert' like you think you are but I obviously understand football a lot better than you do. Your only interest is constantly criticising the managers tactics and individual players. You are now trying to take credit for previously identifying the tactics to enable our win on Saturday but we actually played very simlarly against Arsenal, Burnley and Newcastle without any luck. Perhaps you missed those games whilst you were off having your ego massaged. You asked me for an example of your critiscism and I gave it to you. There are many more over recent months.