+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Theresa May faces 'show trial' by Tory MPs' and told to "bring your own noose"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Theresa May faces 'show trial' by Tory MPs' and told to "bring your own noose"

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    The difference is nobody is interested in anything we say. It can be dangerous for a person or organisation with reach and influence to operate with the same attitude, for instance the daily mail 'enemies of the people' cover is wrong. I genuinely can't think of a good reason for that headline or for the language used about May recently.

Also, don't be fooled by Wales-Bales chuntering away in the background about people wanting to ban words, this isn't what this is about. We are talking about common decency and shared values, something politicians and the media in Britain like to spend half their life sounding off about but rarely consider when opening their mouths or picking up a pen.
    I am not influenced by WB nor the Daily Mail. I just think that in this particular case a mountain in being made from a linguistic molehill.

Re: Theresa May faces 'show trial' by Tory MPs' and told to "bring your own noose"

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I am not influenced by WB nor the Daily Mail. I just think that in this particular case a mountain in being made from a linguistic molehill.
    I'd think less of you if you were