Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
I agree they should have done something earlier about it, I’m not saying the system is perfect.

Do you think they wanted to do nothing though? Or do you think there’s more to it than we know?
I am quite certain that they were told to hold off. Whether this was from a point of not wanting to tarnish the reputation of the 'racist police force' or from giving him enough rope to hang himself so the charges would stick I am not sure. But giving people like him the chance to preach his vile shite is not acceptable when comparing the 'burning of grenfell' incident to what he has said makes you wonder what the agenda is for this government. I will say again that what these twats have done is wrong but does the media reaction and vilification seem justified compared to some of the other things going on at the moment?

It is very saddening that people are choosing to use an horrific incident to laugh at non-whites/British is funny, but you can see why the retards can see it that way.

I was at a concert the other night and a bloke was showing off a tattoo showing a nazi flag above a lovely rendition of hitler. I could have wept.