Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
Denmark have only lost 1 in 23, and that was on penalties against Croatia in the World Cup. I was glad to see an improved performance over our first encounter in Aarhus. It takes time for a team to gel, and I do believe blooding the youngsters now will pay off in the long term.
That's one, not true and two, not taking into account that they've also drawn a load of their recent games, with a number of those games coming against unspectacular opposition in Ireland and Australia to name a couple.

If we can take points off Ireland then we should be able to get a draw at home against Denmark..... in theory.

Giggs was at best naive and at worst arrogant.

https://www.11v11.com/teams/denmark/...s/season/2019/

I hope you're right about the gelling thing but in theory all of these lads have come through a similar youth system and the core of the team have played together for a long time now and have had success doing so. You also have to at least entertain the idea that Giggs is either trying to do things that don't suit this team, or is not intelligent enough to know when he has to play a more cautious counter attacking style.