+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gareth Thomas assaulted in Cardiff last night

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gareth Thomas assaulted in Cardiff last night

I note that unlike some in this thread the Eggo doesn't take Thomas' words as gospel.

Wales rugby legend Gareth Thomas speaks of alleged homophobic attack in Cardiff. https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...homas-15431426

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I note that unlike some in this thread the Eggo doesn't take Thomas' words as gospel.

Wales rugby legend Gareth Thomas speaks of alleged homophobic attack in Cardiff. https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...homas-15431426
    The BBC are reporting that the attack did happen and that a 16 year old boy admitted assault to the police. I find it hard to believe that any 16 year old boy would get the better of Alfie in a fight. There’s more to this than meets the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    The BBC are reporting that the attack did happen and that a 16 year old boy admitted assault to the police. I find it hard to believe that any 16 year old boy would get the better of Alfie in a fight. There’s more to this than meets the eye.
    So you know how big the 16 year old is do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    So you know how big the 16 year old is do you?
    Of course not, but Alfie is 16 stone, 6’3” and was noted during his rugby career for being exceedingly tough. It would have to be a very big and strong 16 year old to overpower him.

Of course not, but Alfie is 16 stone, 6’3” and was noted during his rugby career for being exceedingly tough. It would have to be a very big and strong 16 year old to overpower him.
    How big are his feet?

What makes you think it was a fight? The allegation is assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    What makes you think it was a fight? The allegation is assault.
    An assault is often part of a fight if the victim fights back and I can’t for the life of me understand why Alfie didn’t fight back as he is a huge, strong man.