Quote Originally Posted by CCFC27 View Post
Was disappointed when he was announced, but thought I'd give him a chance, and got my hopes up after smashing. Two losses to Denmark, and one to Albania in 5 competitive games is embarrassing, and the performance showed a lack of plan B or even of plan A really. He seems tactically inept, and a poor motivator, the opposite of a manager. We'll miss out on the Euros, then the World Cup, then we'll sack him. The one performance that was any good was at home looking for revenge at a God-awful Ireland team. Will he realise that playing the kids more isn't the only answer? how about a mix, the promising ones like Brooks, Ampadu and Wilson, amongst those who seem to know what they're doing on a pitch? The like of T.Roberts, James, etc, are nowhere near international standard, and someone has to say it if Giggs won't, surely one of his team can?
I'm with you all the way here. He is absolutely useless. I said this even before he managed us for one game, and was roundly criticised for it, by a couple of the more moronic trollers that frequent this board.

Denmark are no great shakes, and a half decent street wise manager would have seen us get at least a draw in Cardiff and out in Denmark too. As for the embarrassing defeat against Spain? I thought those days belonged back in the Bobby Gould era! We were again toothless last night. So yet again, another embarrassing defeat last night. A more experienced, more street wise manager would have seen us play better and get decent results in all the above mentioned games

All I ever read is "isn't Giggs great blooding these youngsters". He actually needs the older more experienced pros playing better together first. Two wins against the poorest Irish team I have seen in the last thirty five years is nothing special for him to crow about.

As you rightly say, we'll miss out on the Euros from what I have seen so far of us under Giggs, and the World Cup too. Get rid of asap Welsh FA and give us a decent manager before it's too late!