Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
The World debt figure is produced by the International Monetary Fund. The British public debt figure is courtesy of the Office for National Statistics. It's not like you to question officialdom. Or is it you prefer to... see picture.

I repeat (All this global debt stuff is just a viewpoint , it's not actual money its a projection) .

I love the fact everyone enjoys the outputs of globalization and hates it as well ,the whole anti western thing is hypnotic ,where one see's folk typing away on the devices and PC's ,using mobile phones , driving nice cars , watching premium paid TV ,watching footballers earn weekly as much as some do in a year , yep, we are all wallowing in the fat of the system , provided by the evil empire of capitalism /globalization /american influences ( not forgetting those nasty Israelis, I'm sure there involved in some evil plot or the route of all our problems ).

Surely there is an island where one could escape too , it would greatly assist with the stress of having to worry and type about all this dreadful world we live in, its not helping ones health having to worry so .

Now that is a real head in the sand moment