I don't necessarily think that Solskjaer is a poor manager.

Looking back, most of our performances under Malky in the Premier League were boring, negative, unadventurous, lacked pace, creativity and width, but we were able to grund out some results here and there (our Championship winning team was hardly exciting to watch for the most part). That Premier League team makes ours look like Man City. There were many moaning about our lack of adventure in games and felt we should be giving it "a go" more often. Solskjaer tried to address this, brought in some players who were more comfortable with the ball at their feet and gave us more of an attacking edge, raising our previously feeble goalscoring rate.

Sadly we didn't have enough quality up front and our defence became more open than Katie Price's thighs, not helped by the number of changes he'd make per game. He later admitted he'd made mistakes as our manager.

With him in charge, I expect Man Utd to be more attacking in games. Under Mourinho they were woefully negative, which never got the best out of the players he has. Some seem delighted that Solskjaer has gone there. If he lifts the shackles that Mourinho had planted, they are capable of causing us a load of problems. I'd have much preferred Mourinho's tactic of trying to win the battle in midfield and not being too adventurous in case of being caught out.