+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Our record against the top 6

Our record against the top 6

Worst in the Premier League

Played 6, lost 6. Scored 5, conceded 22.

The conceded 22 stat is of most concern. Fulham and Southampton have let in 19, Burnley 18. The rest have conceded 13 or less.

Scoring 5 is a possible positive, West Ham, Fulham, Huddersfield and Burnley have scored less. Huddersfield have scored only 1 against the top 6.

Over the next couple of months we need to stop conceding so many goals against the top teams in the division.

Re: Our record against the top 6

i don’t know what’s going on there’s this feeling the players are going out there and “**** it’s Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea or Liverpool”

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    i don’t know what’s going on there’s this feeling the players are going out there and “**** it’s Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea or Liverpool”
    Agreed. We don't get stuck into them in the way we have done against Wolves, Fulham, Burnley etc. Maybe it's Warnock's plan to conserve energy....

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Agreed. We don't get stuck into them in the way we have done against Wolves, Fulham, Burnley etc. Maybe it's Warnock's plan to conserve energy....
    I did say not long ago we may as well play the reserves

It's also worth noting that we've conceded 13 at home in 3 games but only 9 away in 3 games

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    It's also worth noting that we've conceded 13 at home in 3 games but only 9 away in 3 games
    well I`m not fking up my new years day to watch that shower of shit not try again. hoillet was taken off on 72mins (70mins late) after doing the sum total of fk all.

Out of the 36 points available against the top 6 it is hard to imagine us getting any at all.