Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
You make it almost sound like they was lucky 3 shots 3 goals

At 1-0 you've always still got a chance but they could've easily got in to double figures imo if the fancied it
Piss poor defending. All three. Wasn’t scintillating world class play to open us up. Eriksen great finish but ball gets him too easily and then he has 4 players around him. The other 2 goals absolute shockers from a defensive point of view.

Lost track of the number of times a heavily outnumbered Spurs player received the ball when we had chances to clear. We were lucky Spurs were not as clinical as Citeh or United.

I don’t know if it’s a psychology thing as we are playing world class players but we look so nervous against the big boys and balls that would no doubt be cleared against lesser teams, in the championship last year too, are not being dealt with.

Before the positive apostles have a go at me it’s only what Warnock said himself after the game today and United game.Sunday league defending he described it as.

As he said himself It’s difficult enough against these teams without gifting the goals.

After the United game, followed by 2 clean sheets I’m sure Warnock would be as shocked as us all with the capitulation first 10 minutes.