+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Its criminal how they are treating a man who is bring jobs and pride back to the USA , stopped old loopy Kim firing his rockets, brought a kidnapped USA citizen home from N Korea , wagged his finger at old Putin boy , told Saudi they were guilty of murder , bringing home troops to their families , told California how to stop fires , told Mrs May she was not strong enough with Europe , never says much about JC , brought the fake news boys to heel ,unemployment down ,taxes cuts ,wall going up ,growth in the rust belt at last .

Whats not to admire ??
    You forgot to mention his wife

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You don't have to plead incompetence it's plain to anyone blessed with the ability to read
    No answer!” came the stern reply.

Stealthjeff, not impartial but a good researcher/writer
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/stunni...e_2744646.html

Meanwhile in the real world..

He really is a very odd human being.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46678124

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

The one time he indicates he’s telling the truth and that’s to a seven year old on a day of joy using a phrase like ‘marginal’

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...p-quiz-of-2018

I got nine - apparently, he's got me in his vice like grip.

He's very complex, I know folk want him and think of him as a fool , however, he's far from that, it's like a Michael Jackson behavioural thing, where he doesnt seem to know how to behaviour, speak or communicate well at times, but you can't get to where he is now
    , without having something about you ,however dislikeable that is , or it appears to be .

US government shutdown.

Gluey stops posting.

Coincidence?

[QUOTE=lardy;4936188]US government shutdown.

Gluey stops posting.

Coincidence?[/QUOTE

Season of goodwill Lardy now now 😊

Shut it down and make 'em squirm

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He's very complex, I know folk want him and think of him as a fool , however, he's far from that, it's like a Michael Jackson behavioural thing, where he doesnt seem to know how to behaviour, speak or communicate well at times, but you can't get to where he is now
    , without having something about you ,however dislikeable that is , or it appears to be .
    Have you ever seen the Peter Sellers film "Being There"?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Shut it down and make 'em squirm
    Did you notice at the Bush funeral, Pence was all lovey dovey with the Clintons, when Thumper walked in and with Pence sat directly behind him, they or their wives never even looked at each other never mind a handshake there cannot be any standard procedure during funerals emotions hit people in different ways, but with the letters a very public display was put on by somebody, watching Jimmy Carter looking for his envelope when HRC's fell out of her service book the face on Jeb Bush after Laura showed him her message. Something went down during that funeral and it was captured by camera. Pence was the insurance when Trump was to be taken out ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Did you notice at the Bush funeral, Pence was all lovey dovey with the Clintons, when Thumper walked in and with Pence sat directly behind him, they or their wives never even looked at each other never mind a handshake there cannot be any standard procedure during funerals emotions hit people in different ways, but with the letters a very public display was put on by somebody, watching Jimmy Carter looking for his envelope when HRC's fell out of her service book the face on Jeb Bush after Laura showed him her message. Something went down during that funeral and it was captured by camera. Pence was the insurance when Trump was to be taken out ?
    also the bush's had secret service behind them when entering the place,but trump didn't .

Liking this from twitter earlier :
    the president of the united states, abandoned by friends and family, wanders lost and alone in the White House residence, in over his head and trying to convince himself and the world that he has any idea what he's doing while live-tweeting his own descent into insanity. **** him
    😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Liking this from twitter earlier :
    the president of the united states, abandoned by friends and family, wanders lost and alone in the White House residence, in over his head and trying to convince himself and the world that he has any idea what he's doing while live-tweeting his own descent into insanity. **** him
    ������
    Trolling is Fun.and He's good at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Trolling is Fun.and He's good at it.
    It's nice to have a recognised competence when you are President of the United States I suppose!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It's nice to have a recognised competence when you are President of the United States I suppose!
    He's still there ,when is he going ,when is he going to cause WW3, will he win a second term ?? . I'm sure someone loves him .

A little catch up on Trump and the country that some people get upset about him being linked with.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    A little catch up on Trump and the country that some people get upset about him being linked with.

Incredible stuff - thanks for posting it.

Incredible stuff - thanks for posting it.
    Yeah it is incredible. What I notice is that these are mostly small events on their own, so as they come into the public domain it's easy to overlook them or for trump defenders to dismiss them; it's a meeting, so what?

But when they are all together, that's when a picture emerges and it without doubt shows that Trump knew of and encouraged Russian involvement.

Which leads to the next question, what were the Russians getting in return? I'm not sure that is a question that Mueller is asking so we'll need to find another way to get that answer and that process begins the very day that Trump leaves the White House.

Yeah it is incredible. What I notice is that these are mostly small events on their own, so as they come into the public domain it's easy to overlook them or for trump defenders to dismiss them; it's a meeting, so what?

But when they are all together, that's when a picture emerges and it without doubt shows that Trump knew of and encouraged Russian involvement.

Which leads to the next question, what were the Russians getting in return? I'm not sure that is a question that Mueller is asking so we'll need to find another way to get that answer and that process begins the very day that Trump leaves the White House.
    The one thing that always amazes me is how much as possible he swerves criticising Putin.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    The one thing that always amazes me is how much as possible he swerves criticising Putin.
    The Helsinki summit was something else. We'll look back on that in years to come and ask "why wasn't it obvious to everyone?"

The Helsinki summit was something else. We'll look back on that in years to come and ask "why wasn't it obvious to everyone?"
    Kompromat?

Trump with a totally hinged and normal address to the nation. But he forgot to mention the 4,000 terrorists they'd arrested on the border.