Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
I'm with tuerto on this.
And I Tend to side with Mr Hartley about all the faux angst and wringing of hands too. It can be seriously OTT at trmes.
No one had ever met him or knew anything aboutr him in reality. |He could have been J Saville before he was exposed for all they knew. When I pointed out that if it had been an 86 years old man who a poster had known all his life no one would have cared a jot. I was deemed to be offensive but it is still true today as it was then

Don't misunderstand me, I am shaken and stunned by these events but if that plane had been flying my next door neighbour home no one would care and someone would be applying for his job in the morning.

Enough is enough.
In this thread, Hartley has had his Mental Health, parenting, Character and Happiness questioned, as well as someone referring to him as an alcoholic. He hasn't been abusive at all. For the record, i don't agree with his thoughts on Warnock, although that doesn't mean that i feel the need to personally abuse him-Bringing another posters kids into an argument is a disgrace-It's certainly quite at odds with the empathy and concern that has been on display over the last few days.