I daresay if the game gets a mention on a Coventry website it will say that Cardiff had "first teamers" O'Keefe, Darmour and Healey in their side, yet I thought they were three of our weaker players.

You would have thought O'Keefe would be in a pretty good mood when you consider that this was, almost certainly, his first appearance in a long while, but, whether someone did something to annoy just before kick off I don't know, his expletives came over loud and clear on the video stream, as did his "body language" which was a picture of frustration and annoyance. The ironic thing being that, for much of the game, he passed the ball as badly on many occasions as the two team mates he berated had done once in the opening minute or two - some allowance should be made for his rustiness, but, O'Keefe didn't do himself any favours last night.

Humphries did a Connor Coady impersonation in the second half (I mean that in a good way), but I've never seen Coady score a goal like that - using him in a back three would be an experiment worth continuing with, but do you see the first team ever using a member of a back three in the way Wolves do?

I thought Dan Martin (who has done well in other games I've seen him play) was good and I'd say the team improved with the introduction of Williams and Bolger, while Mayembe didn't look out of place either when he came on.

Clive is right to question our keeper for at least one of the first two goals as well.