Trouble is 'some people' cant see past the end of their own noses. They had made up their mind that they didn't like him before he had kicked a ball for us, so no matter what he did he was always going to be a failure. I believe that the 'welcome' message on this board from one particular poster was along the lines of 'get back on the next train to Bolton and I will personally pay for your ticket'. He was part of the squad that got us into the Premier League and if he hadn't got his two goal assists in the Sheff Utd and Ipswich games we wouldn't have gone up. The £6m fee paid pails into insignificance if you balance it against the £100m + we are getting from being in the Prem as well. He has only actually made 19 appearances for us in total, of which I believe that 7 or 8 were starts and the others as subs. Therefore saying that he has only scored two goals in the last 13 months is misleading, as in that time he has only started 10 games. Two goals and two assists from the last three Championship games indicates that he is a much better championship level player than he is being given credit for on here and after all, the reason we signed him in the first place was to play in the Championship and help get us promotion.