Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
Flyer46, Did you specifically join this board in Feb 2019, just after the plane crash, just so you could give us the benefit of your extensive knowledge of all things aviation ?. Do you ever intend posting anything else on any other subject affecting Cardiff City ?. For all I/we know, you could be making all this up (or looking it up on search engines) and have no connection to or knowledge of these issues at all. You certainly like speculating and sensationalising about the incident - possibly to keep it bubbling along, to make yourself look even more knowledgable ? Why are you speculating at all about such a tragic incident ?
dml1954, I specifically joined this board after the fateful plane crash to monitor & keep the aviation side of the enquiry to as much of a factual basis as possible.

The purpose of posting on here with regards to this accident is solely to not let too much speculation get into the debate of what actually happened, it doesn't bother me whether 'you/they' think I could be making all this up (or looking it up on search engines) and have no connection to or knowledge of these issues at all.

I will be open to scrutiny if the report that is published on Monday 25th differs from anything I have openly stated on here.

Without sounding condescending, I have only stated facts on matters that I am closely connected to ( I am posting on here in a personal capacity, my aviation boss who would have loved to be posting openly on here has had to refrain from doing so because his connections include those undertaking this investigation.)

What you might feel is speculating and sensationalising this incident is I feel giving those who might want to be given a bit more information a better insight into the background of the accident flight.

speculating and sensationalising seems to be the background of almost every thread on here & let's just say my knowledge of aviation & knowledge of this accident flight is far superior to the knowledge of anyone else on here regarding the Sala accident flight.

speculating and sensationalising of footballing posts seems to be the order of the day on this bulletinboard & whilst I concede that my football knowledge is minimal I haven't seen any really insightful contributions on the footballing subjects from many of you.

In a previous post I mentioned that my aviation boss had close ties with a premier football team & still has loose connections with them to this day, he has read quite a lot of the posts regarding football & other unrelated topics on here and said " Now you can see why I walked away from football, even the supporters are bigoted pillocks "