+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: My missus has just asked why I have appeared to be angry all weekend.

My missus has just asked why I have appeared to be angry all weekend.

Losing 1-5 on a Friday night seems to answer that question.

That feckin penalty may (only may), have changed the outcome.

I'm glad Wales beat England in the rugby yesterday but I spent all game just muttering at all those twats jumping up in the air when they so themselves on telly.

And all those knobs celebrating their Welshness, but today they return to being sodding Mancs and Scousers. Tossers the lot of them.

I'm almost looking forward to going back to work tomorrow so I don't keep reliving Friday night, and having to watchall those 6 nations I love Wales piss heads. And she wonders why I,ve been angry all weekend. Roll on Tuesday night.

Re: My missus has just asked why I have appeared to be angry all weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post

I'm glad Wales beat England in the rugby yesterday but I spent all game just muttering at all those twats jumping up in the air when they so themselves on telly.

And all those knobs celebrating their Welshness, but today they return to being sodding Mancs and Scousers. Tossers the lot of them.

I'm almost looking forward to going back to work tomorrow so I don't keep reliving Friday night, and having to watchall those 6 nations I love Wales piss heads. And she wonders why I,ve been angry all weekend. Roll on Tuesday night.
    I've not been angry just depressed with the realisation that Championship football almost certainly beckons next season.

And don't get me started on the egg chasing.

We'd better win Tuesday that's all I can say

It's only a game. Worst thing that can happen is we get relegated

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    I've not been angry just depressed with the realisation that Championship football almost certainly beckons next season.

And don't get me started on the egg chasing.

We'd better win Tuesday that's all I can say
    Give it a break .You've already got a thread about it .

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Give it a break .You've already got a thread about it .
    Shall I start another one?
    😥😥

You should make an appointment with your doctor this morning if you’ve been feeling angry all weekend over sports results. Good luck.