Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
SHB,
Unlike McKay I am not going to try to justify everything to try to look squeaky clean.
What I can say is that after the Sala incident we ( as well as others ) have had to sharpen up on a fair few things in terms of how we operate.
Even the FAA registered Eclipse Jet flight that safely flew Sala to Cardiff was whilst supposedly on a AOC now been deemed as a “grey” charter activity.
Even the FAA registered Malibu DLX flight that safely flew Sala's agent from Cardiff after Sala had signed was whilst supposedly on a AOC now been deemed as a “grey” charter activity.

You & I will never see eye to eye or be inclined to agree on anything, so it might be better if we both keep our opinions on each other to ourselves.
Too many holes in your story old boy.

There are no commercial operators in Europe of the PA46.

Likewise no european operator has sought the permission of the FAA to operate the aircraft on a commercial AOC....BECAUSE THERE ARENT ANY.

No one flies it dual crew as you claimed in an earlier post...because it’s certified for single crew only.

Sharpen up what exactly ?.... in a previous post you claimed your operation was a full EASA AOC.....Another tall tale I presume.

Your whole story is a figment of your admittedly creative imagination.