Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
I’m not accusing anybody and you high=jacked the thread to be fair as you always appear to do as you and TiT have a vested interest in the subject we are discussing.

I do have a clue, I’ve told you that I run coaches, but clearly as it doesn’t fit your remit you bring in other scenarios that are totally one offs in order to justify your services.

You don’t run coaches if there is insufficient demand either., although there is the odd occasion when the trip is loss making. I have been following City away for 30 years and there have been times where the official supporters bus is half full, but they are official and provide statements of financial positions at AGM’s.

What I do find predicable is how you try to justify everything without letting other supporters voice their opinions.

Anything else you wish to add or do you want to meet me with your audited accounts also ?

So , if you aren’t accusing me of lying then do you believe me about the £950 for Burnley?

Did you ring James Travel ?
Ring them - get the answer. I won’t expect an apology.

You are also still avoiding the questions I asked. Why’s that ? You want me to justify everything and I have , yet you just avoid the questions.

As to what you say above ....

I often run half full or less coaches.
Sometimes that’s just how it works out.

Burnley last time when we went up - 19 on it,
Newcastle last time we were in the prem 17

Not the only times, but they stick out, as both were last game of the season and we’d just about broken even prior to those trips

Why do I sometimes run at a loss.. I don’t like letting people down. Again, ask anyone who knows me.

Lost the best part of £1000 between those 2 trips.

As for audited accounts, what the hell are you on about ?.

Even medium size businesses don’t need audited accounts these days.

opinions are fine, but not when you are accusing myself and Tony of things which just aren’t true

You clearly DON’T have a clue as you have proved time and again in this debate.

- you think we are all making a fortune .. untrue
- you’ve gone to compare costs with a company who run their coaches to rules that the lads who travel with us won’t accept
- you expect us to have audited accounts
- you think we never run less than half full coaches
- after I told you who to contact about the coach price you rang someone else

So , yeah, once upon a time you say you ran a coach- but you now clearly don’t have a clue .