Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
There’s still not one tangible benefit of leaving in that. No one is saying the EU is perfect, in fact they do need big reforms. But the current U.K. government aren’t any better.
I don't think I mentioned anywhere in that that the things I was mentioning were benefit or getting out of them was. What may or may not be a benefit is subjective and if anyone says X is a benefit someone else can say its not, so if anyone says something is a benefit you can find something that appears to disprove it.
What I listed are SOME of the things I don't like about the EU. There are more. There are also many people who think the same way.

With regard to opinion polls saying 63% now favour remaining means nothing. You only have to look at polls for the last referendum and the last several elections to see the value of them.

My understanding regarding referenda was always that for a thing to change 50% of the #Eligible@ vote had to vote for it, in other words half the people on the electoral roll plus 1. Any non vote being classed as a vote to maintain the status quo.
Tony Blair was the person who first changed the rules in order to get the result he promised to welsh labour on devolution. That was even narrower than this referendum but no one shouted for a re-vote, even though it resulted in our being governed by people elected by about 12% of the population, and tiers of government which cost a fortune.